Coaching is a means by which staff can be supported in any aspect of their professional or personal life.
Coaching is an effective interaction that can influence your understanding, behaviours, learning and progress.
Coaching offers a confidential, structured space to reflect on leadership, behaviours and people management.
Coaching can help realise goals, address challenges and can literally help us get better at life.
As well as general coaching, BPSI has put together packages that can support school leaders and staff to increase leadership skills, self-awareness and enable you to develop insight and available choices in a situation. It brings together techniques and methods to make a difference to results.
1. Resilient Leaders Elements (RLE)
Resilient Leaders Elements is an international leadership community and we are pleased to be able to offer this as part of our BPSI coaching package, led by qualified RLE consultants.
Thousands of leaders have grown greater resilience in both the private and public sector, including Disney, Lego, Unilever, BT, Multi Academy Trusts and Universities.
RLE creates leaders who are
• Have the confidence to be authentic
• Welcome support and challenge from others
• Anticipate opportunities and threats
It enables leaders to discover who you are and what you do, revealing your strengths and areas for development.
If you would like to find out more please contact Paul Whitcombe; 07534 438664, email@example.com
RLE Package consists of
8 1-hour sessions per person and includes access to RLE portal to facilitate assessment, 360' feedback, strenght and challenge engines.
10 BPSI hours
Facilitators include: Paul Whitcombe, Helen Morrison and Jane Morris (see their profiles below)
Participants can add additional catch-up coaching for 1 BPSI per hour
2. The Professional Coaching Package
The professional coaching offer enables you to have confidential, structured meetings with a qualified coach. It gives you a platform and time for reflection during the busy and intensive school life. The coach will support you to achieve your goals by;
• Engaging in focused conversations to increase clarity regarding a situation or a goal
• Creating a focused conversation to enable broader impact and benefit
• Using a range of bespoke methods, behaviours and techniques to make a difference to the person
• Facilitates discussions to increase an individual’s awareness, insight and available choice in a situation
Professional Coaching Package consists of
3 sessions per person (1 x 2hrs and 2 x 1hr sessions)
5 BPSI hours
6 sessions (8 hours in total)
8 PSI hours
Facilitators include: Katie Dawbarn and Stephanie Segal (see their profiles below)